Powered by BMI Calculator
Amway protein powder simply wow.. watch this awesome demo, It makes acidic into alkalin
Amway protein powder holds a respectable position amongst protein based supplements. Proteins are called as building blocks as it helps to repair our muscles and rejuvenate tissues. Proteins are beneficial in fighting diseases. You may have seen professionals like Gym trainers and doctors talking about proteins and its significance in building muscles. Professionals, often recommend protein supplements to their clients and patients for muscle building, gaining strength and increasing the fitness levels. This is where Nutrilite protein powder steps in, It helps you to recover quickly.
NUTRILITE Protein powder is a ‘complete protein’ for the entire family. This Amway’s protein powder provides appropriate blend of essential and non-essential amino acids. Amino acids are very important for maintenance and rebuilding of cells and tissues. It has a high protein content of 80% and provides a balanced supply of all the essential amino acids. The secret to the recipe is naturally occurring soy flavones, protein, minerals, calcium, iron and many
How does it tastes ?
Taste is neutral, therefore it can be mixed with variety of food items like salads, cereals, milk, cakes, biscuits etc.
Is it Suitable for vegans ?
Absolutely! Its Natural and its suited for vegetarians as well as non vegetarians. Nutrilite is largely recommended by doctors and nearly all gym trainers.
Who should avoid ?
You should consult doctor if you are suffering from any medical conditions, although its safe its recommended you talk to doctor first. Stay away from dietician who claim weight loss and recommend you false products.
Why should I go for protein supplements ?
One of the major reason you need the Amway protein powder is because our body does not store excess protein. Therefore, daily intake of appropriate dose of Protein is necessary to ensure that our body gets all the protein it needs. One serving of NUTRILITE Protein powder gives 8g of protein per 10g serving. This powder is a healthy alternative to traditional sources of protein such as red meat, chicken, egg, butter etc.
What are the advantages and benefits ?
– Concentrated source of protein, highly concentrated, i.e. you take 80g of protein for every 100g consumed.
– Additionally Amway protein powder is 100% veg.
– Super safe because its free from artificial flavoring or coloring.
– Because Amway protein powder is safe it can be used by everyone, even if you are not an athlete you can still use it.
How to use it ?
Since its relatively safe its recommended servings is two to three times a day, depending on your body type.
Its recommended to consume with slightly warm milk or warm water for better mixing.
The recommended serving size is 1 full scoop of powder with one glass of milk or water approximately (300-350 ml).
Finally for those looking to gain weight may use fat milk instead of skimmed milk.
- With the Amway protein powder or any protein powder timing is very important. Recommended timing is 30 minutes to one hour after running or workout.
- It can also act as a weight loss supplement when used as a meal replacement. So yes you can use this to replace your meals rather than skipping meals. We all know skipping meal is a crime for our body.
- It has no known side effects, thanks to Amway’s research team. Having said that one should avoid over dosage.
- People allergic to protein intake should consume in limited quantity.